- Entity responsible for data processing
The entity responsible for processing data sent by users is TAKENET UNIPESSOAL LDA.
When entering this website, cookies are used, that is, small text files that are placed on the hard disk by a web page server, which allow a better browsing experience and access to other features of the website, all this to provide an excellent service to the user.
- What are cookies? Cookies are small files that web servers record on the equipment that accesses the site, according to the permissions configured in the browser used and retaining only information related to navigation or functionalities of the site, not being used to personally identify users, not including, as such, their personal data.
- What are cookies for? Cookies are used to help you navigate the site, to determine the usefulness, interest and measurement of visitors, allowing faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
- Collection of personal data
The personal data collected on this website is intended to respond to requests for contact, quotes, information in general and for necessary legal purposes if you enter into a contract or commercial transaction with our company and the information, personal or not, is not transmitted to third parties. User data is stored on cloud servers located in the European Union. These servers are protected and maintained to the highest security standards and always respect applicable privacy laws.
- Data subjects’ rights
The user has the right, under the law, to consult, delete or rectify his personal data, sent by our website. For this purpose and to recognize the identity of the data subject, users must send a message from their own email address to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating what they want regarding their personal data.
- Period of time during which we store the data
We will retain your personal data for the period necessary for the provision of the services, their billing and the purposes mentioned.
- Right to complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority(cnpd.pt).